Sunday, January 17, 2021

My Korner #462 - Land of the Dinosaur Eggs!

BLOG NAME:   Land of the Dinosaur Eggs!
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, L&B Swear & Avada

I was minding my own business, reading a book and all of a sudden I was captured by aliens and taken to the desert and abandoned.  It appears I have become food for the baby dinosaurs that are about to hatch!  Please come and rescue me.

Today I'm wearing:
JACKET/TOP:   adorsy - Valeria Jacket Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
JEANS:  adorsy - Valeria Denim Pants Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
ANKLE BOOTS:  adorsy - Valeria Heels Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SUNGLASSES:  L&B Swear Naomi Sunglasses
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Nudara - Silver @Tres Chic

Valeria set is 4 pieces (sweater, jacket, pants and heels).  This set is rigged for Legacy, Maitreya and Petite.  Jacket comes with optional sweater.  Sweater can be worn without jacket.  Pants have optional lace and belt and come in colors or denims.  Each item sold in single colors or fatpack except boots are sold as fatpack. Or get the buy all pack for the entire collection with lots of amazing textures and patterns.

Naomi glasses come in full color hud and are resizeable.  Great sunglasses.

Nudara nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic and comes with HUD with 17 colors.

Links:









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...