Thursday, February 4, 2021

My Korner #479 - Mamacita!

BLOG NAME:  Mamacita!
DESIGNERS:  Virtual Diva Couture & Avada

I could not resist!  I showed my pic to a friend and well..... he called me mamacita and I did feel very Hispanic today...so it fits!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:   VDC Mabel FATPACK
NAILS:  Avada ~ Stiletto Nudara Nails
 
Mabel dress is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, Perky and Petite.  Comes in 9 different super fun prints even with kitty cats.

Nudara nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic and come with HUD with 17 colors. Comes in silver or gold.  Showing gold.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...