Thursday, February 18, 2021

My Korner #491 - I Wanna Fly!

BLOG NAME:  I Wanna Fly!
DESIGNERS:   Scandalize, Tantrum, Monso, Avada, TaoX TaTToo & ACT5 Poses

I just wanna pretend I'm a bird and can fly!  Don't let go of me!

Today I'm wearing:  
TOP/PANTS:  SCANDALIZE. AMORA. FATPACK @C88
SHOES/SUNGLASSES/HANDBAG:  Tantrum - Veronica's Closet - Polka
HAIR:  [monso] Smolfry Hair @ Kustom9
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - The Lovers @Vanity Event
CHEST TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Chest Girls Rule
POSE:  ACT5-605-Couple Hold Tight Pose

Amora top and pants are rigged for Freya, Legacy, Perka, Maitreya and Petite.  Top and jeans sold together and come in 22 color sets or fatpack with even more textures and patterns.  Top can be worn with or without sleeves.

Veronica's Closet contains sunglasses, purse with 7 hold poses and high heel pumps all matching.  
Shoes are rigged for Belleza, Inithium, Maitreya & Slink.  Comes in 3 styles (polka dots, leopard and floral). 

Smolfry hair has 3 style options and comes in 3 color sets (black&red, brown&blonde and mix&pop). 

Lovers nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic and come with applier hud with 5 patterns.

Taox Tattoo has appliers for BOM, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink and TMP.  it j

Links:












No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...