Sunday, February 28, 2021

My Korner #500 - Milestones, Yes 500!!

BLOG NAME:  Milestones, Yes 500!
DESIGNERS:   LSR Originals, 1 Hundred., Tantrum & Avada

Today I would like to celebrate two milestones!  I have completed 500 blogs and I have reached 2500 followers on flickr.  I would like thank all of my wonderful sponsors and followers.  I sincerely hope that I am doing a good job for all of you and hope to continue for a long time.  For me this is fun and I love it!  It's addicting! I need to learn more and do better and I am always open to feedback.  I do this with lots of love and try to do my very best. Thank you all so very much for all your support for almost 2 years now.  

Today we are wearing:
Model 1 (left): 
TOP/BELT/LEGGINS:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Tanja Suit Fatpack @Tres Chic
BOOTS:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Tanja Boots Fatpack @Tres Chic
PURSE/GLASSES:  Tantrum - Veronica's Closet - Floral 
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Nudara - Silver

Model 2 (right):
TOP/SLEEVES/SKIRT/PANTIES:  1 Hundred. Meh Mini. Mint
NAILS:  NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Nudara - Silver

Tanja set is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Tanja suit comes in 20 colors or fatpack with lots of colors to mix and match.  Boots are sold as fatpack only wit hud to change multiple parts.  Or get the big fatpack for the entire collection.

Meh Mini is rigged for Freya, Legady & Maitreya.  This darling outfit is 5 pieces (2 sleeves, top, skirt and panty).  Comes in blush, fuschia, lilac, mint, pink and sky.  Showing mint.

Veronica's Closet contains sunglasses, purse with 7 hold poses and high heel pumps all matching.  Shoes are rigged for Belleza, Inithium, Maitreya & Slink.  Comes in 3 styles (polka dots, leopard and floral).   Showing floral purse and glasses only.  See My Korner #491 for polka dot set.

Nudara nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic and come with HUD with 17 colors. Comes in silver or gold.  Showing silver.

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...