Wednesday, March 10, 2021

My Korner #510 - Thinking of You!

BLOG NAME:   Thinking of You!
DESIGNERS:   Monso, Avada & Vortex

I love every minute that I spend with you Joe and I think of you every waking minute that I am not with you! 

Today I'm wearing:
HAIR:  [monso] Liv Hair @Fameshed
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Zaliki @BIGGIRL
EYELASHES:  VORTEX Lashes 9.0 @Unik

Liv hair has 2 bang styles and is available in 3 color sets (black & red, brown & blonde or mix & pop).  Showing mix & pop.

Zaliki nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic.  They come with nail applier with 5 designs in 5 colors.

Vortex lashes are for Lelutka Evo and are hand-drawn and tintable.

Links:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1431 - Hands Up!

BLOG NAME:   Hands Up! FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Tantrum Put your hands up or I'll squirt you with my water gun! ...