Thursday, March 18, 2021

My Korner #517 - Lucky Four Leaf Clover!

BLOG NAME:  Lucky Four Leaf Clover!
DESIGNER:  Giz Seorn & Tantrum

He's still looking for a four leaf clover! I'm the lucky one!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  GIZ SEORN: Ember Dress [FatPack] 
SHOES:  Tantrum - Tassi Platforms - Hearts Fatpack @Orsy Event
 
Ember dress is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Legacy Perky and Maitreya.  Available in 14 singles colors or fatpack hud with 20 solid colors and 16 prints.  I had an incredibly hard time deciding what color to wear.  Love this dress.

Tassi Platforms are rigged for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Inithium.  Fatpack has 15 color choices plus 3 sole colors and 2 metal colors.  Available in plain or hearts.  

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...