Saturday, March 20, 2021

My Korner #519 - I'm Moving In!

BLOG NAME:   I'm Moving In!
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Monso & Avada

I'm moving with him and it was almost a perfect moving day until we ran out of gas but I think I see the tow truck coming!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Stacy Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
PANTS:  adorsy - Stacy Denim Pants Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HEELS:  adorsy - Stacy Heels Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  [monso] JSoyeon2 Hair @ Kustom9
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Classic Colors - Set 2

Stacy set is rigged for Legacy, Maitreya & Petite.  Top comes in single colors or fatpack.  Pants come in leathers or denims or fatpack and heels sold as fatpack.  Darling outfit! 

Soyeon2 hair has 2 style options and is available in 3 color sets (black & red, brown & blonde and mix & pop).  Comes with add on HUD for hat with  27 fun colors/patterns. Showing mix & pop.

Avada classic colors nails comes with 3 sets, light, medium and dark.  Showing set 2.  These nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.

Links:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1431 - Hands Up!

BLOG NAME:   Hands Up! FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Tantrum Put your hands up or I'll squirt you with my water gun! ...