Thursday, March 25, 2021

My Korner #524 - My Favorite Love Story!

BLOG NAME:  My Favorite Love Story!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, TaoX TaTToo & Avada 

Is the one we are making day after day! 

Today I'm wearing:
SHIRT: S&P Novah Interactive Shirt
PANTIES:  S&P Novah Interactive Panties 
LEG TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Leg Oh My Garter
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Zahavah

Novah shirt and panties are rigged for Freya, Legacy, Legacy Perky & Maitreya.  Top and panties are sold separately to mix and match.  These are water sensitive. If they come in contact with SL default water they will turn wet, drip and then dry in the sun again.

Leg tattoo has appliers for BOM, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink and TMP.  Comes in 3 intensities.

Zahavah nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonik and come with applier HUD with 17 colors.  Love these nails.  

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...