Monday, April 12, 2021

My Korner #541 - Visiting the City!

BLOG NAME:  Visiting the City! 
DESIGNERS:   FashionNatic & Avada

I'm kinda lost here in the city!  I was looking for 32nd!  It must be nearby!  

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic Eva Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SHORTS:  FashionNatic Eva Shorts Fatpack Jeans - Denim @Cosmopolitan
HEELS:  FashionNatic Eva Heels Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Luce Nero @The Darkness Event

Eva set is rigged for Freya, Legacy, & Maitreya.  Top comes in 12 colors, shorts come in 12 colors and 6 denims and these very unique and awesome heels are sold as fatpack.  Get the entire collection in the Buy All pack and get the Mystery Boxes for the top and shorts with the fatpack/buy all pack for even more patterns.

Luce Nero nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Kupra and Tonic.  Comes with applier HUD with 5 super fun patterns.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1442 - Life In Full Bloom!

BLOG NAME:   Life In Full Bloom!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Meva, Kunglers & Tantrum When in doubt, add flowers!  Today I'm wearing: ...