Thursday, April 15, 2021

My Korner #544 - I Belong Among the Wildflowers!

BLOG NAME:   I Belong Among the Wildflowers!
DESIGNERS:  Tantrum, Scandalize, Monso & Avada

It's where I feel free! Be a wildflower amongst the roses! 

Today I'm wearing:
HOLDING LH:  Tantrum - Charm Phone @ Group Gift 
HOLDING RH:  Tantrum - My Daisy - Purse @Only L$77
TOP/PANTS/HEELS:  SCANDALIZE. Vaelmet. BIG FATPACK @C88
GLASSES:   Tantrum My Itti Bitti Glasses Green
HAIR:  [monso] JSoyeon2 Hair
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Why Choose

Tantrum Charm Phone is a group gift and comes with holding animation.

My Daisy purse comes with 8 bento pose holds and 6 daisy colors and only 77L.

Vaelmet outfit is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Comes in 40 single color options or fatpacks.  Vaelmet heels are sold as fatpack.  Or get the entire collection in the big fatpack.

Itti Bitti Glasses come in black, blue, clear, green, orange, pink, purple or red.  So cute! 

JSoyeon2 hair has 2 style options and is available in 3 color sets (black & red, brown & blonde and mix & pop).  Comes with add on HUD for hat with  27 fun colors/patterns. Showing mix & pop.

Why Choose nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Signature and Tonic.  Applier HUD has 17 dark tones.  You will see more of these nails.
 
Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...