Tuesday, April 20, 2021

My Korner #548 - Eating For Two!

BLOG NAME:  Eating For Two! 
DESIGNERS:   1 Hundred., Avada & TaoX TaTToo

One donut for me and one donut for baby!  And yes, we are going to eat all this food.  I have to make sure my baby is well nourished! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/JEANS:  1 Hundred. Share The Love. Mint
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Arlia @#BIGGIRL Event
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Belly Pregnant Baby & Beer BOM ONLY
 
Share the love top and jeans are rigged for  Freya, Legacy, Maitreya and Hourglass.  Comes in blush, fuschia, lilac, mint, pink and sky.  Showing mint.
 
Arlia nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Comes with nail applier HUD with 17 beautiful tones.
 
This tattoo is BOM only and comes in 2 versions.  Either beer or baby.  Comes in 3 intensities.  Showing medium.

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1442 - Life In Full Bloom!

BLOG NAME:   Life In Full Bloom!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Meva, Kunglers & Tantrum When in doubt, add flowers!  Today I'm wearing: ...