Monday, May 3, 2021

My Korner #561 - Volleyball Champ!

BLOG NAME:   Volleyball Champ! 
DESIGNERS:  Scandalize, Monso, L&B Swear & TaoX TaTToo

I had a couple of  killer serves that set even though I spent most of the game face planted in the sand! I'm ready for a nice cold one now!  And I mean water!  Champs don't have to win, do they? 

Today I'm wearing:
SWIMSUIT:  SCANDALIZE. Belsia Set. FATPACK @Kinky Event
HAIR:  [monso] Ana Hair @ Fameshed
SUNGLASSES:  L&B Swear Naomi Sunglasses
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Belly Pregnant Girl or Boy

Belsia swimsuit is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Two versions available, transparent or opaque and 6 metal colors.  Showing opaque.  Comes in 20 single colors or fatpack.  

Ana hair has 3 bang styles and comes with hair daisies as a separate gift.  Available in 3 color sets (black & red, blonde & brown and mix & pop).  See My Korner #559 for daisies.

Naomi glasses come with full color hud and are resizeable.  Great sunglasses!

Belly tattoo comes in BOM only in 3 intensities.

Links:









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...