Saturday, May 8, 2021

My Korner #565 - S.O.S. in the South Pacific!

BLOG NAME:  S.O.S. in the South Pacific! 
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Monso, ACobelli Original Mesh & ACT5

Your wish is my command, Master! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  S&P Scheherazade top FATPACK 
PANTS:  S&P Scheherazade pants FATPACK 
BALLET SLIPPERS:  S&P Scheherazade ballet slippers colours
CROWN:  S&P Scheherazade crown 
HAIR:   HAIR:  [monso] Ana Hair @Fameshed
GENIE BOTTLE:  GENIE LAMP PACK
POSE:  ACT5-636-Couple Master & Genie Pose

Scheherazade set is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Top with armbands comes in 12 colors or fatpack.  Pants come in 12 colors or fatpack.  Ballet slippers sold in color or natural tone packages and crown sold with all colors and can be worn with or without feather.  

Ana hair has 3 bang styles and comes with hair daisies as a separate gift.  Available in 3 color sets (black & red, blonde & brown and mix & pop).  See My Korner #559 for daisies.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1442 - Life In Full Bloom!

BLOG NAME:   Life In Full Bloom!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Meva, Kunglers & Tantrum When in doubt, add flowers!  Today I'm wearing: ...