Sunday, May 23, 2021

My Korner #577 - Amazing Elephants!

BLOG NAME:   Amazing Elephants!
DESIGNERS:  Virtual Diva Couture, Avada & ACT5 Poses

The world's largest land animals are amazing.  Wish I had their memory! 

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI:  VDC Noa Bikini Fatpack 
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Musique @Tres Chic
POSE:  ACT5-641-Couple Hug Behind

Noa bikini is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass & Kupra.  Comes in 10 designs/patterns.  Showing Tropical.
 
Musique nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Kupra, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with applier HUD with 10 fun patterns you can mix and match.

LINKS:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...