Wednesday, May 26, 2021

My Korner #580 - Feeling Summer!

BLOG NAME:  Feeling Summer!
DESIGNERS:  Virtual Diva Couture & Six Feet Under 

I can feel summer is almost here!  I think we had our last winter storm and well this weekend is the kick-off!  Summer is here! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  VDC Go-Go MARRON
CHOKER:  SFU - Steel Hearted Choker @ The 101L Event 

Go-Go dress is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Hourglass, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in cherry, fuschia, marron, night, sky and sun.  Showing marron.

Steel hearted choker is unrigged and comes with or without RLV scripts.  Script resizer and metal HUD with 4 metal colors.

LINKS:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...