Wednesday, June 2, 2021

My Korner #587 - Yes, I Can Cook....

BLOG NAME:  Yes, I Can Cook.....
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Monso, Avada & Vortex

And I know how much you love your pasta and meatballs! 

Today I'm wearing: 
TOP:  FashionNatic Skylar Top Fatpack @Uber
SHORTS:  FashionNatic Skylar Shorts Fatpack Jeans @Uber
HAIR:  [monso] Morgana Hair @Fameshed
CHEST TATTOO:  Avada~ Maryse Tattoo BOM
EYE LINER:  Vortex Liner 9.0
MOLES:  Vortex Moles 1.0

Skylar set (top, shorts and jeans are rigged for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya & Kupra.  Top comes in single colors, shorts come in single colors and denims and sneakers are sold as fatpack.  Or get the fatpacks or entire collection in the buy all pack.  See My Korner #581 for entire set.

Morgana hair has 2 styles and comes in 3 color sets (black & red, brown & blonde and mix & pop).  

Maryse tattoo is front and back and comes in faded and fresh with 4 gem colors (blue, pink, purple and red).  BOM only.
 
Vortex liner is for Lelutka Evo and comes in 3 styles and tintable.  It's so much fun to tint your liner to match your outfits! 

Vortex moles are BOM and comes in 3 versions.  These are now part of my face!  

LINKS:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...