Sunday, June 6, 2021

My Korner #591 - Selfie!

BLOG NAME:   Selfie! 
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & Avada

He asked me to send him a full body pic!  How hard can it be?

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic Mary Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SHORTS:  FashionNatic Mary Shorts Fatpack Jeans @Cosmopolitan
SHOES:  FashionNatic Mary Heels Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Why Choose 

Mary set is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Top comes in 12 colors and shorts come in 12 colors and 6 denims and heels are sold as fatpack.  Or get the fatpacks or megapack and the mystery packs for the fatpacks.
 
Why Choose nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Signature and Tonic.  Comes with applier HUD with different colors/patterns. 

LINKS:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...