Friday, June 11, 2021

My Korner #595 - The Deuce!

BLOG NAME:   The Deuce!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Monso, Avada & TaoX TaTToo

OMG!  I just learned that the peace sign/victory sign can be offensive to certain cultures!  I had no idea!  To me it's peace and peace out! 

Today I'm wearing:
SWIMSUIT:  FashionNatic - Susan Swimsuit Fatpack
HAIR:  [monso] Jisoo Hair @ C88
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Fumee
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo Hip Atika Wild Queen
 
Susan swimsuit comes in 12 single colors and fatpack.  Part of a set that includes shorts and shoes.  Susan set is rigged for Freya, Legacy and Maitreya.  See My Korner #317 for entire set.

Jisoo hair has 3 style options and comes in 3 color sets (black & red, blonde & brown and mix & pop).

Fumee nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra and come with applier HUD with 12 textures.

Atika Wild Queen Tattoo comes with 3 versions (left hip, right hip or both hips) and comes in 3 intensities.  

LINKS:     







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...