Wednesday, June 16, 2021

My Korner #599 - Stunting!

BLOG NAME:  Stunting!
DESIGNERS:  Arty Creations & ACT5 Poses

I'm off to practice my stunts!  Have a great afternoon all! 

Today's Features:
MOTORCYCLE: GS 1000R Evolution
RACING ATTIRE: GP Suit Women Fatpack
POSE:  ACT5-656-Female Motorcycle Stunt 2 Pose

Both the motorcycle and my outfit are by Arty Creations.  

Motorcyle is ACS 6.02 scripted and comes in men's or ladies sizes.  Mod and copy permissions.  Motorcycle body HUD has 4 color choices.  

Motorcycle suit is 4 pieces (boots, gloves, helmet and body).  Also comes with logo patches for your racing sponsor to customize with any logo.  Fits all bodies and comes in men's or women's.  Available in black, blue, pink, red, white and yellow.

LINKS: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...