Saturday, July 17, 2021

My Korner #626 - Walking Together!

BLOG NAME:  Walking Together! 
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Tantrum, Avada & ACT5 

Since the day you walked into my world, I cannot walk without you! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS: GIZ SEORN: Rosalie Dress [FatPack] @Cosmopolitan
SHOES:  Tantrum - London Heels - Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada ~ Ballerina Nails - Why Choose
POSE:  ACT5-333-Couple Holding Hands 5 Pose

Rosalie dress is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Perky, Hourglass, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in single colors or fatpack.

London heels are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink and Inithium.  Comes in basic packs or fatpack with bonus colors.

Why Choose nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Signature and Tonic.  Applier HUD has 17 dark tones. 

LINKS:     









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...