Tuesday, July 27, 2021

My Korner #637 - I Feel Like Dancing!

BLOG NAME:  I Feel Like Dancing! 
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & Avada

I'm in the mood to dance!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic Madelyn Top Fatpack Colors @Cosmopolitan
OVERALLS/SHORTS:  FashionNatic Overall Shorts Fatpack Jeans @Cosmopolitan
HEELS:  FashionNatic Platforms Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Aurora 

Madelyn set is rigged for Legacy, Maitreya & Kupra.  Top comes in 12 colors, overall/shorts come in 12 single colors or 6 denims or fatpack and platforms sold as fatpack.  Entire collection available in the megapack.

Aurora nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink and Maitreya.  Comes with nail applier with 17 different colors and each finger can be painted separately.  Love these!

LINKS:      




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...