Friday, July 2, 2021

What Shall We Name Him?

BLOG NAME:    What Shall We Name Him?
DESIGNERS:   Adorsy, Monso & Avada

Shaki says,  "I have a surprise for you!  We have another new member in the family but I need help with his name.  I was thinking to call him blue."

Shaki says, "No my love, not because it's my favorite color.  It's a surprise, you'll see when you get home." 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Jenna Top Fatpack 
JEANS:  adorsy - Jenna Pants Fatpack
SHOES:  adorsy - Jenna Heels Fatpack 
HAIR:  [monso] Ruda2 Hair @Fameshed
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Why Choose

Jenna top, pants and heels are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya & Petite.  Top comes in 12 colors, pants come in 12 colors and 12 denims and shoes are sold as fatpack.  Or get the fatpacks or even better the buy all pack and if you do, remember to get your Top Bonus HUD for more fun top patterns.

Ruda2 hair has 2 fun style options and comes in 3 color sets (black & red, brown & blonde or mix & pop.  Unrigged and script resizeable.  Love this hair! 

Why Choose nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Signature and Tonic.  Applier HUD has 17 dark tones.

LINKS:     






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...