Sunday, August 1, 2021

My Korner #642 - My Rifle!

BLOG NAME:   My Rifle! 
DESIGNERS:  RKKN, Stealthic, Six Feet Under, TaoX TaTToo, Vortex & ACT5

This is my rifle.  There are many like it but this one is mine! 

Today I'm wearing:  
TOP:  RKKN. Kara's Tanktop Grey
HAIR:  Stealthic - Lilium @Crystal Heart
EARRINGS:  SFU - Diabolus Earrings EvoX
TATTOO: TaoX TaTToo - Im Not Always
EYELINER:  Vortex Liner 5.0
RUNNING MASCARA:  Vortex Summer 1.0
MOLES:  Vortex Moles 1.0
LASHES:  Vortex Lashes 15.0
POSE:  ACT5-689-Couple Holding Rifles Pose

Kara tanktop is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy & Maitreya.  Comes in 15 colors or fatpack.

Diabolus earrings are rigged for EvoX and comes with human and elf versions.  Also comes with hud with 6 changeable parts and 7 metal colors.
 
Im Not Always tattoo has appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, Vista Hands and BOM.

Vortex Liner and Lashes are for Lelutka Evo & EvoX.  Comes with 3 liner options and is tintable. Vortex Moles 1.0 is BOM for Evo & EvoX.  Vortex Summer 1.0 is BOM for Evo and EvoX.

LINKS:      









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1432 - Dementia Don Doll!

BLOG NAME:   Dementia Don Doll!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum One of my favorite comedians recently said he can’t go a day with...