Tuesday, August 3, 2021

My Korner #644 - Three Thousand Thank Yous!

BLOG NAME:  Three Thousand Thank Yous!  
DESIGNERS:  Monso & Avada

3000!  Wow!  I would like to thank all of my followers and gracious sponsors!  Thank you (logos behind me) for placing your trust in me with your amazing creations.  And of course, thank you!  All 3000 of you! 

Today's Features:
HAIR:  [monso] Natasha Hair @ Fameshed
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Daire

Natasha hair has 2 styles, 3 head sizes and 4 breast sizes.  Comes in 3 color sets (brown & blonde, black & red and mix & pop).  

Daire nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya and come with applier hud with 17 amazing shiny colors.  And you can paint each nail a different color or all the same.

LINKS:      




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...