Thursday, August 5, 2021

My Korner #646 - Blood Oranges!

BLOG NAME:  Blood Oranges! 
DESIGNERS:  United Colors, Tantrum & Avada

Have you ever tried a blood orange also known as a red orange? I have never tried one and I have never seen one until today! I hear they taste like a subtly sweet orange that has been infused with tangy red grapefruit and hints of tart cherries and raspberries

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  UC_Layla_top_all in 1_Legacy_Maitreya
SKIRT:  UC_Daisy_skirt_all in 1_Legacy_Maitreya
GLASSES:  Tantrum Sex-a-tary Glasses Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Solanine - Colors

Layla top is rigged for Legacy, Perky & Maitreya.  Comes in single colors or fatpack.  Has 4 changeable parts and materials on/off.

Daisy skirt is rigged for Legacy & Maitreya.  Comes in single colors or fatpack.  Has 3 changeable parts (skirt, tights and buttons).  See My Korner #638 for skirt in all black.

Sex-a-tary glasses come in blue, brown, green, pink, purple, red and turquoise and with either silver or gold metals.  Love these glasses! 

Solanine nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink and come with nail applier HUD.

LINKS:      




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...