Saturday, August 14, 2021

My Korner #653 - Beach Boho!

BLOG NAME:   Beach Boho! 
DESIGNERS:  Yasum, Monso & Avada

I don't want summer to end!  I'm loving all this beach activity! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Yasum*Add Me*Legacy&Lara*Beach-Top*Summer Boho
PANTS:  Yasum*Add Me*Legacy&Lara*Beach-Pants*Summer Boho
HAIR:  [monso] Natalia Hair for C88
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Daire

Yasum beach top and pants are rigged for Legacy, Perky & Maitreya and come in individual colors and fatpacks.  

Natalia hair comes in 3 head sizes and 4 styles.  Available in 3 color sets (black & red, brown & blonde and mix & pop).  Love this hair! 

Daire nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya and come with applier hud with 17 amazing shiny colors.  And you can paint each nail a different color or all the same.

LINKS:    
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...