Monday, August 16, 2021

My Korner #656 - Camo Is For Girls!

BLOG NAME:  Camo Is For Girls! 
DESIGNERS:  Yasum, Monso & Avada

And its my happy color!    

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI:  Yasum*Add me*Sora-Bikini*FATPACK @Equal10
PANTS:  Yasum*Add me*Sora-Pants*FATPACK @Equal10
HANDBAG:  Yasum*Add me*Sora-Bag*FATPACK @Equal10
HAIR:  [monso] Natalia Hair @ C88
CHEST TATTOO:  Avada~ Maryse Tattoo BOM
EARRINGS:  Yasum*Add me*Chaira*
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Matrix

Sora set (bikini, pants & shoulder bag) is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya & Petite.  Each of the 3 items comes in 8 colors or fatpacks.  Pants are opaque or transparent.  So sexy! 

Natalia hair comes in 3 head sizes and 4 styles.  Available in 3 color sets (black & red, brown & blonde and mix & pop).  Love this hair! 

Maryse tattoo is front and back and comes in faded and fresh with 4 gem colors (blue, pink, purple and red).  BOM only.

Chaira earrings come with septum and bindi (not shown).  Also comes with color change hud with 6 metal changes and gem and pearl changes.

Ballerina Matrix nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic.  Comes with applier with 10 matrix patterns.  Mix and match! 

LINKS:    






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...