Monday, August 23, 2021

My Korner #662 - My Peaceful Place!

BLOG NAME:  My Peaceful Place! 
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn & Avada

We all need a place to get away and find peace now and then! 

Today I'm wearing:
SHIRT:  GIZ SEORN: 'Riley' Shirt [MEGA PACK] @Uber Aug 24
TANK:  GIZ SEORN: 'Riley' Tank Top [MEGA PACK] @Uber Aug 24
PANTS:  GIZ SEORN: 'Riley' Sweatpants [MEGA PACK] @Uber Aug 24
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Pop Art @#BIGGIRL

Riley set (shirt, tank and sweatpants) are rigged for Legacy, Freya, Maitreya.  Shirt comes in solids or plaids.  Tank comes in solids or patterns and sweatpants come in cotton or denim.  What a great outfit! 

Pop Art nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Nails come with applier HUD with 10 different designs.

LINKS:    






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...