Thursday, September 30, 2021

My Korner #697 - Idle Time!

BLOG NAME:    Idle Time! 
DESIGNERS:  InsurreKtion, HautePinay and Avada

I love my idle time where I just veg and do absolutely nothing! 

Today's Features:
ARMCHAIR:  [IK] Pale Autumn Set - Armchair @Shiny Shabby
CHESTS:  [IK] Pale Autumn Set - Big Chest & Small Chest @Shiny Shabby
TOP/PANTS:  HautePinay - Top & Cargo Pants [ROXANNE BLACK]
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Pusa

Armchair and chests are part of the Pale Autumn collection from InsurreKtion.  See My Korner #692 for the entire set.

Roxanne top and pants are rigged for Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya.  Comes in red, blue or black.

Pusa nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupta.  Comes with applier HUD with 10 designs to mix and match.

LINKS:     






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...