Thursday, October 7, 2021

My Korner #703 - Belle!

BLOG NAME:   Belle! 
DESIGNERS:   Salt & Pepper & Avada

My greatest misfortune would be to marry into a family who would carry me as their shame.
-Dido Elizabeth Belle 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  S&P Willow @Salem
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Nude Glitter

Willow dress is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya & Petite.  Comes in 14 colors or fatpack.  Fatpack has 5 changeable parts plus 7 metal colors.

Nude Glitter nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  They come with color change HUD with 8 colors in 3 shades.

LINKS:     






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...