Thursday, October 14, 2021

My Korner #709 - Hmmm, I wonder???

BLOG NAME:   Hmmm, I wonder???
DESIGNERS:  InsurreKtion, 1 Hundred.  & Avada

I wonder where they keep the bath towels?  I'm not finding them here and I'm going to take a hot bath! 

Today's Features:
LINEN CLOSET & PLANTER STOOL:  [IK] Shabby Linen Closet Set @Cosmopolitan
BODYSUIT/SHORTS:  1 Hundred. Sweet Thing. Blush
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Nude Glitter

Linen closet and planter stool are high quality mesh, copy and mod.  Closet may be white or black wood.

Sweet Thing is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy & Maitreya.  Bodysuit and shorts are 2 pieces and can be worn together or separately.  Comes in lilac, fuschia, mint, blush, sky, pink, lemon and fatpack.

Nude Glitter nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  They come with color change HUD with 8 colors in 3 shades.

LINKS:     






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...