Sunday, October 24, 2021

My Korner #718 - Snow Is Here!

BLOG NAME:   Snow Is Here!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn & Avada

Brrrr....it's snowing outside!  I'm staying in! 

Today I'm wearing:
CORSET/FUR:  GIZ SEORN: 'Mirela' Set FatPack @Cosmopolitan
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Fall Neutrals

Mirela set is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya & Petite.  This is 2 pieces (fur and bottoms).  Comes in 6 colors and fatpack with 16 colors for top and bottom to mix and match.

Fall Neutrals nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Available in darks, lights and mediums.

LINKS:    





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...