Tuesday, October 26, 2021

My Korner #720 - My Next Trick!

BLOG NAME:  My Next Trick! 
DESIGNERS:  Yasum, Avada & InsurreKtion

And now for my next trick, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat! And then I need 3 volunteers from the audience!

Today I'm wearing:
SUIT:  Yasum Fiona Suit Fatpack @Uber
SHOES:  Yasum Fiona Boot Fatpack @Uber
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Matrix
CHESTS:   [IK] Pale Autumn Set of Chests
CHAIRS:  [IK] Justine & Juliette 

Fiona suit and boots are rigged for Legacy & Maitreya.  Jacket has 2 chest versions.  Suit comes in 8 colors or fatpack and boots sold as fatpack.

Ballerina Matrix nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic.  Comes with applier with 10 matrix patterns.  Mix and match! 

Pale Autumn set of two chests are high quality mesh, copy, mod and 1 LI.

Justine & Juliette chairs have 9 fabric textures and 2 wood colors and are copy, mod.  With and without arms.  Available in adult or PG versions.

LINKS:    






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...