Thursday, October 28, 2021

My Korner #722 - Love Cats!

BLOG NAME:    Love Cats!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & Avada

I believe in love at first sight because I fall in love with every cat I see.

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  FashionNatic Alais Dress Fatpack Colors @Uber
SHOES:  FashionNatic Alais Heels Fatpack Colors @Uber
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Matrix

Alais dress and heels are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Comes in 12 single colors and fatpack with so many colors and patterns.  Heels sold as fatpack.  Get the buy all pack which includes dress, heels and halloween dress patterns.

Ballerina Matrix nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic.  Comes with applier with 10 matrix patterns.  Mix and match! 

LINKS:    





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1442 - Life In Full Bloom!

BLOG NAME:   Life In Full Bloom!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Meva, Kunglers & Tantrum When in doubt, add flowers!  Today I'm wearing: ...