Tuesday, November 9, 2021

My Korner #733 - Spoiled!

BLOG NAME:  Spoiled! 
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred, Tantrum, Monso & Avada

Blame it on Grandma!  She spoiled me first! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SKIRT:  1 Hundred. Spoiled. Sky
SHOES:  Tantrum - Audrey Heels - Fatpack
HAIR:  [monso] Marcela Hair  
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Caboodle

Spoiled is 3 pieces (top, skirt and panties) and is rigged for Legacy, Freya, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Comes in blush, fuschia, lilac, mint, pink and sky.

Audrey heels are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya & Inithium.  Available in 2 color sets or fatpack.  Great shoes! 

Marcela wavy long hair has 4 style options and is available in 3 color HUDs.  Black&Red, Brown&Blonde, Mix&Pop.  Love this hair! 

Caboodle nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, ebody Reborn, Kupra, Maitreya, Slink, Signature and Tonic.  Comes with applier HUD with 10 fun textures.

LINKS:    






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1444 - Golden Hour!

BLOG NAME:   Golden Hour!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Kunglers Channeling my inner blonde bombshell!  Today I'm weari...