Thursday, November 11, 2021

My Korner #735 - The New Dinosaur Park!

BLOG NAME:   The New Dinosaur Park! 
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Yasum & Avada

After careful consideration, I've decided to endorse your dinosaur park despite the dangers I encountered.  I did step in a big pile of s...t! 

Today I'm wearing:
SHIRT:  S&P Quinn Shirt Fatpack @Equal10
JACKET:  S&P Quinn Jacket Fatpack @Equal10
PANTS:  S&P Quinn Pants Fatpack @Equal10
SHOES: Yasum Nelly Boots Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Zahavah

Quinn set (top, jacket and pants) is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and ebody Reborn.  Each piece comes in single colors, fatpack or get the megapack.  Shirt has all 12 horoscope signs and pants come in denims or leathers.

Nelly boots are sold as fatpack with HUD to change base, sole, laces and metals and are rigged for Legacy, Perky, & Maitreya.

Zahavah nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonik and come with applier HUD with 17 colors.  Love these nails.  

LINKS:    






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...