Saturday, November 13, 2021

My Korner #737 - Sandy & Danny!

BLOG NAME:  Sandy & Danny! 
DESIGNERS:   InsurreKtion & ACT5

Sandy:  My parents want to invite you for tea on Sunday, wanna come?
Danny:  I don't like tea! 
Sandy:  You don't ever drink tea?
Danny:  Well, I don't like parents! 

Today's Features:
DECOR:  [IK] Peggy Sue's Dinner 
POSE:  ACT5-739-Couple Retro Diner Pose

Peggy Sue's Dinner includes the following pieces in alpha order:  armchair, car, chair, condiment dispenser, corner, counter, gumball machine, jukebox, lamp, milkshake mixer, napkin holder, rockola, round table, sofa, square table, stool, straws container, trunk sofa.  Chairs, car, sofa, stools have animations.  Five colors available (black, white, red, pink or blue).  Showing red.  High quality, low prim, copy and mod.

LINKS:    



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...