Tuesday, November 16, 2021

My Korner #740 - I'll Pop Ya!

BLOG NAME:   I'll Pop Ya! 
DESIGNERS:   1 Hundred, TaoX TaTToo, Vortex, Badwolf & Six Feet Under

I'm talking to my bubble!  

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SKIRT:  1 Hundred. Little Terror. Cherry
EYELASHES:  Vortex Lashes 16.0 @Nov Free Gift
LINER:  Vortex Liner 4.0
LINER:  Vortex Liner 6.0
MOLES:  Vortex Moles 1.0
RIGHT CHEEK/BLACK EYE:  Vortex Damage 1.0
BELLY TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Unisex Belly Inverted Cross
SLEEVE TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Unisex Sleeves Malicious
RINGS:  Badwolf  - Ragnarok Rings
CHOKER:  SFU Ringweave Choker

Little Terror set is 3 pieces, top, skirt and panties and is rigged for Legacy, Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Comes in blue, cherry, fuschia, lemon, lime, melon, pink and violet.  Showing cherry.

Tattoos have appliers for BOM, Belleza, Legacy Classic, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, and Slink and come in 3 intensities.

Vortex lashes, liners, damage and moles are for Lelutka Evo and Evox.  Lashes, damage and liner come with 3 versions and are tintable. 

Ragnarok rings are unisex and are rigged for Legacy F, Maitreya, Jake & Giani.  Comes in metal or bronze and can be worn individually or all together.

Ringweave choker comes with and without RLV scripted and size scripted and comes with hud to change 4 parts and 7 colors.

LINKS:    








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...