Monday, November 22, 2021

My Korner #744 - Hands!

BLOG NAME:   Hands! 
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Avada & ACT5

I feel like I can conquer the world with one hand when you are holding the other one.

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  GIZ SEORN: 'Sloane' Draped Dress [FATPACK] @Fameshed
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Pervinca
POSE:  ACT5-741-Couple Formal Stand Pose 

Sloan Draped Dress is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya & Petite and is 3 pieces (dress, bra and panties). Comes in 6 single colors and fatpack with 16 colors for dress, straps, bra and panties and 8 colors for lace body and beads.

Pervinca nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, ebody Reborn, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra. Color HUD has 17 colors.  Love these! 

LINKS:    





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...