Monday, December 6, 2021

My Korner #757 - WOW! Long Time No See!

BLOG NAME:   WOW! Long Time No See! 
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Avada & ACT5

Wow!  It's so good to see you.  It's been such a long time!  Are you here to get a haircut?  I just got my hair done and now I'm headed to the book store across the street! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic Belinda Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SKIRT:  FashionNatic Belinda Skirt Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SHOES:  FashionNatic Belinda Boots Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Sumeria @Biggirl
POSE:  ACT5-750-Couple Happy Greeting

Belinda set (top, skirt and boots) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  This set is a special deal at Cosmopolitan, only L$499 for the entire collection plus a mystery bonus hud for more top textures.  

Sumeria nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic, Reborn and Kupra.  Comes with 10 fun textures.

LINKS:   








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...