Monday, December 20, 2021

My Korner #770 - Tuesday Is....

BLOG NAME:   Tuesday Is...
DESIGNERS:   Giz Seorn & Avada

A terrific day because it means I got through Monday! It might even be Taco Tuesday! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  GIZ SEORN: 'Livia' Dress [MEGA PACK]
EARRINGS:  Avada~ Chisanu Earrings @Winter Spirit
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Daire

Livia Dress is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in single colors, leathers and prints.  Fun mini dress.

Chisanu earrings com with color HUD with 5 colors and are script resizable and unrigged.

Daire nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya and come with applier hud with 17 amazing shiny colors.  And you can paint each nail a different color or all the same. 

LINKS:   






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...