Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My Korner #783 - Jack & Jill!

BLOG NAME:   Jack & Jill! 
DESIGNERS:   FashionNatic & Avada  

Just went to fetch a pail of water from the salt lake.  This water can be used for so many household chores.  Jack is the dog!  I'm Jill! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic - Jenna Top Fatpack Colors 
PANTS:  Fashionnatic - Jenna Female Pants Fatpack Jeans - Denim 
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Sumeria

Jenna set (top and pants) are rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  Top comes in 12 colors, pants come in 12 colors and 6 denims and matching boots are sold as fatpack with lots of color options (not shown).  Get the buy all pack for even more wonderful patterns and colors and get the mystery box for the top fatpack and megapack.  See My Korner #499 for boots.

Sumeria nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic, Reborn and Kupra.  Comes with 10 fun textures.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...