Sunday, January 23, 2022

My Korner #799 - Another Lesson!

BLOG NAME:  Another Lesson! 
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Monso, Avada, 777 Motors & ACT5

Yes, skateboard lessons!  I think I'm getting really good!  I didn't fall today.  Joeeeee, nooooo don't let go! Not yet! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Rio Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
BODYSUIT:  adorsy - Rio Bodysuit Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
BOOTS:  adorsy - Rio Boots Fatpack@Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  [monso] Dua Hair
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Pervinca
CARS:  [777] GTR-14  & [777] Miniature
POSE: ACT5-774-Couple Skateboard Pulling Her Pose

Rio set (top, bodysuit & boots) is rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Top comes in 12 colors, bodysuit comes in 12 colors and 12 denims and boots are sold as fatpack.  Get the entire collection in the buy all pack.  Also, remember your bonus HUD for top fatpack.

Dua hair has 4 style options, with and without bangs and forward or behind and is available in 3 color HUDs.  Black&Red, Brown&Blonde, Mix&Pop.
 
 Pervinca nails are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Belleza, ebody Reborn, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra. Color HUD has 17 colors.  Love these! 

See My Korner #581 for GTR-14 details and see My Korner #443 for Minature details.

LINKS:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1444 - Golden Hour!

BLOG NAME:   Golden Hour!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Kunglers Channeling my inner blonde bombshell!  Today I'm weari...