Thursday, February 3, 2022

My Korner #809 - Things... Naughty Things!

BLOG NAME:   Things..Naughty Things! 
DESIGNERS:  LSR & Avada

 That's all I'm going to say! 
 
Today I'm wearing:
LINGERIE SET:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Janine Suit Fatpack @Kinky Event
NAILS:  Avada~ Mahina Ballerina Nails @#BiGGIRL 

Sexy Janine is 2 pieces (bodysuit and panties) and is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in single colors or fatpack and can be worn with or without pattern.

Mahina Ballerina nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Applier HUD has 10 fun pinks.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...