Monday, February 7, 2022

My Korner #812 - Will You....?

BLOG NAME:   Will You?
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Monso & ACT5

Joe King, Will You.......?

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: adorsy - Anabel Top Fatpack
SHORTS: adorsy - Anabel Denim Shorts Fatpack
HAIR:  [monso] Belinda Hair 
POSE:  ACT5-784-Couple Propose to Him

Anabel top and shorts are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Top comes in 12 colors or fatpack, shorts comes in 12 colors or 12 denims.  Get the buy all pack for many more color and texture options which includes heels.  See My Korner 811 for heels.

Belinda Hair has 4 style options and can be worn with or without headband.  Comes in 3 color sets (black&red, brown&blonde and mix&pop).

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...