Wednesday, March 2, 2022

My Korner #832 - Halfway to the Weekend!

BLOG NAME:    Halfway to the Weekend! 
DESIGNERS:  LSR Originals & TaoX TaTToo

We are halfway to the weekend and I'm halfway to the airport.  On my way to surprise Joe, shhh! 

Today's Features:
TOP/LEGGINGS:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Alejandra Suit Fatpack @Beauty Event
BOOTS:  [ LsR Shoes ] - Sexy Alejandra Boots Fatpack @Beauty Event
TATTOO:   TaoX TaTToo - Chest Black Rose Plaster

Sexy Alejandra set is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Top and leggings come in 20 colors or fatpack and boots are sold as fatpack.  

Black Rose tattoo has appliers for BOM, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature & Slink.  Comes in 3 intensities.
 
Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...