Sunday, March 6, 2022

My Korner #835 - We Tied The Knot!

BLOG NAME:    We Tied The Knot! 
DESIGNERS:   Salt & Pepper and L&B Swear

One year ago today I accepted my dearest Joe as the man of my life and today I now call him my husband.  I love you, Joe! 

Today's Features:
DRESS & VEIL:  S&P Bride 2022 Fatpack @Uber
BOUQUET:  L&B Pink "Pure Rose" 4 Pc Set

Bride 2022 dress and veil are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Comes in single colors or fatpack.  Dress and veil have options for blend/mask and material on/off.

Pure Rose wedding flower set comes in 5 color sets and includes 4 pieces (bouquet for bride & bridesmaid boutonnier for groom and groomsman.

Links: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...