Saturday, April 9, 2022

My Korner #864 - Where's My Fan Club?

BLOG NAME:  Where's My Fan Club?
DESIGNERS:  Yasum Fashionart, Monso & Avada

He has a lot of fans but I'm his #1 fan! 

Today's Features:
TOP: Yasum Lenia Tank Fatpack @Uber Treasure Chest
PANTS: Yasum Lenia Pants Fatpack @Uber Treasure Chest
HAIR:  [monso] Moni Hair @ NeoJapan
NAILS:  Avada~ Utopia Ballerina Nails

Lenia top and pants are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Fatpacks available in this month's Uber Treasure Chest.  Join the Uber Treasure Group and get your treasures athe Uber Gallery.  i just love this outfit.

Moni hair is rigged and comes in 4 head sizes with 2 unrigged bangs styles.  Comes in 3 color sets (black & red, blond & brown and mix & pop) and fatpack with two-tone HUD.  What an adorable fun hair! 

Utopia Ballerina nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic, Reborn and Kupra.  Comes with applier with 10 fun patterns.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...