Friday, April 22, 2022

My Korner #874 - Homework Dilemma!

BLOG NAME:   Homework Dilemma!
DESIGNER:  InsurreKtion

Should I finish my homework or sleep?

Today's Feature:
DECOR:  [IK] Joanna Desk Set @Shiny Shabby

Joanna Desk Set includes the following pieces: book, candlelights, desk, door stops, lamp, ornament, sealing wax set and stool.  Stool comes in PG or adult.  Each piece sold separately or in a fatpack.  High quality mesh.  Copy and mod. 
 
Other items partially shown in photo are also by InsurreKtion and are:  [IK] Shabby Entrance - Industrial Clock,  [IK] Shabby Linen Closet Set - Closet and [IK] Wabi-Sabi Dinning Set - Chair #2 

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...