Monday, May 2, 2022

My Korner #882 - I Want To Ride My Bicycle!

BLOG NAME:   I Want To Ride My Bicycle! 
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Monso, TaoX TaTToo & ACT5

I want to ride my bike.  I want to ride it where I like! 

Today's Features:
TOP:  adorsy - Allegra Bodysuit Fatpack
PANTS:  adorsy - Allegra Denim Pants Fatpack
HAIR:  [monso] Mara Hair @ Fameshed
CHEST TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Collarbone Just Breathe
POSE:  ACT5-849-Female Bicycle Stand Pose

Allegra bodysuit and pants are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Top comes in 12 single colors or fatpack and pants come 12 colors, 12 denims or fatpack.  Matching shoes also available as fatpack or get the entire collection in the buy all pack.  Great outfit and remember if you get the fatpack or megapack, get your bonus HUD for more bodysuit textures.

Mara hair is rigged and comes with 4 head sizes and 2 bang styles.  Comes in 3 color sets or fatpack with two-tone HUD.  Showing two-tone version.  Such a fun hair! 

Just Breathe tattoo has appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega Evolved, Signature, Slink and of course BOM.  Comes in 3 intensities.

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1445 - Flutter of Beauty!

BLOG NAME:    Flutter of Beauty!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Salt & Pepper, Kunglers & Tantrum Caught in a flutter of beauty and grace! ...